Free Admission to the Gallery
2pm – 8pm (Monday)
10am – 8pm (Tuesday to Sunday),
Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre
Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple Gallery, Level 2
Walk-in. No registration required.
Download our exhibition’s resources here.
*Guided tours are available on weekends at the following timings:
- English tour: 3 pm (Saturday and Sunday)
- Mandarin tour: 4 pm (Saturday and Sunday)
The tours are offered to the public for free and on a first-come-first-serve basis. Visitors can walk-in and register at the registration desk on Level 2. Each tour is limited to a group of five participants (excluding the docent) due to safe management measures.
Please adhere to the following safe management measures:
- Tour participants should use hand sanitisers or wash their hands with soap and water before the start of the tour.
- Each group should maintain a one-metre distance from other groups. There should be no mingling across groups.
- Masks should be worn at all times.