Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist to plan, implement and manage SCCC’s signature festivals and programmes.
- Assist to plan timelines and milestones and monitor progress to meet deadlines.
- Assist to plan and allocate project budget and monitor expenditure to ensure adequate provision and expenditure is within budget.
- Communicate with vendors, arts and cultural groups for the respective programmes.
- Coordinate with Corporate Communications team with regards to publicity and marketing plans.
- Coordinate with Estates Team with regards to venue usage and production/ event requirement.
- Manage other programme-related tasks such as administrative work including minutes taking, calling of tender, procuring goods or services and logistical arrangement etc.
- Other duties as assigned by Director, Programmes.
- Degree in arts management, humanities, or communications.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in the arts or cultural sector, or events management. Experience in digital content will be an advantage.
- Bilingual with strong proficiency in Mandarin preferred to liaise with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders.
- Strong passion and interest in Chinese arts, culture and heritage.
- Good time and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and a good team player.
- COVID-19 vaccination required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.