SCCC IS NOW SG CLEAN CERTIFIED
Having met the sanitation and hygiene checklist for arts and cultural premises, SCCC has been awarded the SG Clean quality mark. This shows our commitment to uphold high standards of sanitation and environmental public hygiene to minimise the spread of diseases.
In addition to government guidelines, SCCC has introduced the following additional measures:
- Automatic sanitiser dispensers in all lift lobbies
- Tea tree oil Gelair is installed in air-conditioning ducts to prevent build-up of bacteria and mould, and mitigate virus reproduction.
- Monitoring of potential high traffic density areas using WiFi and CCTV analytics for smart and efficient facilities and manpower management
MEASURES FOR TOILETS
- Seat sanitisers provided in every cubicle
- Urinal deodoriser with anti-bacteria agent
We will continue to ensure that SCCC remains a clean place for all.
ADVISORY ON COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019)
Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre is closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) situation to safeguard staff, tenants, arts and cultural partners and visitors at the Centre.
The Centre will resume its opening in phases. To support the work of arts and cultural workers, our premises will be made available for digital productions and recording of courses and performances, as well as rehearsals without audiences. Interested hirers or partners may contact us at [email protected] or call 6812 7222.
Our SINGAPO人 exhibition will be opened from 13 Jul 2020 onwards. The opening hours are from 2pm to 8pm (Mon) and 10am to 8pm (Tue to Sun). Admission is free. Exhibition visitors will be provided with disposable gloves by the Centre.
All users and visitors to our premises will need to adhere to safe management measures.