SCCC IS NOW SG CLEAN CERTIFIED
Having met the sanitation and hygiene checklist for arts and cultural premises, SCCC has been awarded the SG Clean quality mark. This shows our commitment to uphold high standards of sanitation and environmental public hygiene to minimise the spread of diseases. In addition to government guidelines, SCCC has introduced the following additional measures:
- – Automatic sanitiser dispensers in all lift lobbies
- – Tea tree oil extract compound is installed in air-conditioning ducts to prevent build-up of bacteria and mould and mitigate virus reproduction.
- – Monitoring of potential high traffic density areas using WiFi and CCTV analytics for smart and efficient facilities and manpower management.
MEASURES FOR TOILETS
- – Seat sanitisers provided in every cubicle
- – Urinal deodoriser with anti-bacteria agent
We will continue to ensure that SCCC remains a clean place for all.