During the epidemic prevention and control period, Nam Hwa Opera continues to grow and nourish new performers in Teochew opera. This November, Nam Hwa Opera is staging “Keep The Flame” to showcase the blossoms of these talents. Together with the Artistic Instructors, the stage will be flooded with great passions and talents that bring those inspirational Teochew opera stories to life! Preserve, promote, and pass it on. Let the flame of Teochew opera keep burning bright!
1. We strongly encourage audiences who are 60 years old and above to refrain from attending the event.
2. For safe distancing, admission will be staggered. Latecomers are only admitted at suitable breaks.
3. All audience members must be either: (i) fully vaccinated; (ii) recovered from COVID-19; or (iii) have obtained a negative result on a Pre-Event Test taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the event;
4. Tickets are required for audiences of all ages.
5. Please check in to the centre and the performance venue via SafeEntry when you arrive at the Level 1 lobby.
6. Hand sanitisers are provided at SafeEntry counters.
7. The safe distancing of at least 1 meter between individuals must be maintained.
8. Audiences are to comprise no more than 2 persons per group, in line with the prevailing group size limit. There should be no physical interaction or mixing with other groups.
9. Masks must be worn at all times.
10. Audience members are to remain static and not move around the venue during the performance.
11. No physical interactions between audiences and performers (e.g. autograph/photograph sessions, etc).
For enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 6904 0030.
Nov 07, 2021
SCCC Auditorium, Level 9
Conducted in Mandarin, Teochew with English & Chinese Subtitles
When one talks about the Golden Age of traditional Chinese Painting, the Song Dynasty, famed…
The story plot of “The Top Scholar Zhang Wen Xiu” is having one climax after…
In today’s multilingual world, the principle of equal access to public services brings translation and…