Technical Officer, Production
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, prepare and setup equipment (audio-visual/furniture) for events.
- Manage and operate audio, visual and lighting system in the performing and events venues.
- Provide technical advice and operational support for both internal/external events.
- Operate personnel lift to rig lightings or speakers when required.
- Ensure all equipment are checked regularly.
- Evaluate risk assessment factors to ensure compliance with safety procedures before setting up equipment.
- Coordinate the logistics with internal/external stakeholders.
- Perform administration duties and coordination with event bookings.
- Manage a team of technicians (full time/part time).
- Diploma in Audio Visual Engineering or related field.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Preferably with experience in handling/programming digital lighting console/ digital sound mixing console and audio-visual automation controls such as Extron and Crestron.
- WSQ training and certificates in operating scissor lift/vertical lift and work-at-height.
- Knowledge in risk assessment and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Autocad.
- Team player, willing to have an open mindset and take up the challenge.
- Required to work late evenings, on weekends and public holidays to support events.
- COVID-19 vaccination required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.