- Exhibitions Project Management
- Project manage SCCC’s onsite, travelling and digital exhibitions;
- Plan timelines and milestones, and monitor progress to meet deadlines;
- Plan and allocate project budget and monitor expenditure to ensure adequate provision and project is on budget;
- Project manage exhibition-related tasks such as handling administrative tasks including calling of tender, compiling artefact list, procuring goods or services, logistical arrangement, securing travelling exhibition venues, and production of exhibition catalogue etc.;
- Work closely with the SCCC Estates Team as well as other exhibition professionals including designers, conservators and technicians to set up and project manage the exhibitions;
- Oversee maintenance and technical support of all exhibitions.
- Support exhibition-related programmes and materials
- Coordinate with other SCCC teams on education, public programming and marketing matters for permanent and special exhibitions;
- Organise exhibition-related programmes, and public talks and academic conferences;
- Work with local artists and arts groups to organise Artspace exhibitions and related programmes.
- Other duties as assigned by Director, Programmes, SCCC
- A diploma or degree preferably in the fields of arts, humanities or social sciences.
- At least 1-year relevant project management experience.
- Bilingual with strong proficiency in Mandarin preferred to liaise with the Mandarin-speaking public.
- Strong passion and interest in culture and heritage.
- Good time and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and also be a good team player.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.