- To manage operations of audio, visual, lighting systems, and technical equipment at various SCCC event venues as the Technical Officer on duty.
- To attend venue walks, production and departmental meetings as required.
- To promptly complete production administration and event coordination matters as assigned within EBMS.
- To assist V&P on logistical and technical requirements after venue walks and production meetings to ensure accurate and prompt charging.
- To assist Team Lead (Production) to coordinate and to provide technical and logistical support to ensure services are delivered at a high level. Including risk assessments for compliance with Workplace Health and Safety, and internal safety protocol for all events at SCCC.
- To assist Team Lead (Production) with manpower rostering, planning, and monitoring the event calendar to ensure efficient resource deployment for all events at SCCC.
- To assist Team Lead (Production) with the upgrade and maintenance of production and technical resources and contribute towards establishing production related policies and SOPs.
- Working with V&P and SEO (PC) to ensure operational and technical issues and complaints from hirers, partners, and stakeholders are satisfactorily and promptly resolved.
- For Senior Technical Officers, to assist Team Lead (Production) to mentor Technical Officers to ensure team and venue discipline, including attendance at production meetings and venue walks.
- To contribute towards the efficiency of all activities in the venue and effective delivery of services for all events in SCCC.
- Contribute towards management reporting on all production and technical matters.
- Any additional duties as assigned by Management.
Reporting Officers: Team Lead (Production), Senior Manager (Venues & Partnership and Production), Senior Assistant Director (Operations)
Reportee: Technicians (casual)
- A degree and/or diploma in Technical Theatre, Audio, Visual or Sound Engineering, or related field with at least 2 years of relevant experience (at least 5 years of relevant experience for senior technical officer), or
- A higher Nitec in performance production or related field with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Preferably with experience in handling/programming digital lighting console/ digital sound mixing console and audio-visual automation controls such as Extron, Crestron, etc.
- WSQ training and certificates in operating scissor lift/vertical lift and work-at-height.
- Knowledge in risk assessment and proficiency in Microsoft Office, EBMS and Autocad.
- Strong interest and passion in Chinese arts and culture.
- Able to work independently, and is a good team player,
- Outgoing personality with a can-do spirit and open to learning.
- Required to work late nights, on weekends and public holidays to support events.
- Bilingual with proficiency in Mandarin would be advantageous.
- COVID-19 vaccination required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.